Integrity is one of the most important qualities a person can have. It not only shows who you truly are but also in what you believe the most.
Below are mentioned 8 traits people who have integrity possess.
- Humility. Even when such people achieve something big, they stay humble. They don’t go around bragging about their accomplishments and possessions because they believe that they can do much more than what they have achieved already.
- Goodness. Such people feel the happiest when they help others. When they see that other people smile because they did something good to them, they find their inner joy. They can go to as far as sacrificing something dear to them so that others would be happy.
- Authenticity. People with integrity never hide their true selves. They don’t feel the need to put any masks on so that other people would like them more. They strongly stand for what they believe in.
- Honesty. Such people will always tell you the truth, even if they think that it will hurt you. They aspire to live a life which is full of truth and not lies and deception.
- Trustworthy. Because such people always tell the truth, they expect the same from you, too. You can tell your deepest secrets to them. They respect others and if they promise they will do something, they are going to act according to their promises.
- They give credit. People with integrity are happy about your achievements and won’t make them look as if it was actually they who did something for you. They understand how hard you work in order to achieve your goals and they will give you credit for it.
- They value your time. When you are late to a meeting, it shows that you are disrespectful. People with integrity understand it and value other people’s time. Thus, if you agreed to meet with them on a specific time, they will usually come earlier so you won’t have to wait.
- They don’t argue rudely. Such people communicate in a mature way. They never shout at others and don’t call them names. They know that in order to solve problems it is important to talk calmly and find compromises.