Dreams are connected to our subconscious. When we sleep, our body is at rest but our mind keeps working. It shows us a series of pictures which can scare us or make us satisfied and these series of pictures are called dreams.
According to science, there are two types of dreams – those which you remember and those which you don’t. Those dreams which you remember affect you a lot. In addition, because of the fact that they are still in your head after you wake up, they carry certain meanings.
Psychologists have found out that when you dream about something, you remember your past life. Thus, if the following 5 things appear in your dreams, it is a sign that you are connected to your previous life.
- People who you don’t actually know and places where you have never been. People and places play a huge role in our lives. You may dream about people who you know but some people may appear in your dreams who you have never seen before. The same happens with places – you may visit places in your dreams which don’t actually exist or where you have never been before.
- You appear and behave in your dreams differently than you do in real life. We all have had such dreams where our face was the same as in reality but how we behaved and how we were dressed were different and it is another sign that you are connected to your past life.
- You have the same pattern of dreams with no major changes in them. Your actions which you do now impact your future. Thus, dreams which are about your future are never the same. However, it is not the case when you dream about your past. It always stays the same as what happened already cannot be changed.
- Your present injuries and accidents which you suffered are in your dreams. You may have dreams about your past but you will notice that in your dreams you have the same injuries you have right now.
- You have a feeling that you miss something in your dreams. Dreams can also show your biggest wishes. If you want to have something in your present life, you will see that in your dreams about your past the thing you desire is also absent.
Aspiration, mental health, mindful living